
14.01.12
FT ISLAND PLAY! CONCERT IN MALAYSIA for the FIRST time!!!!!
at first the concert was held in Genting Highlands - The Arena of Stars
after that the venue has change to Stadium Negara.
this is the seating plan

the ticket

FT ISLAND was fulfill their promise to M'sia PRIMADOONAs.
and they've fulfill!!!
all the PRIs sure crazy when they heard the news that FT ISLAND was going to held a concert in M'sia next year.
I'm one of the crazy people..
I'm PRIMADOONA!!!!!
but...
but...
but...
who will want to miss their first concert in M'sia??????
nobody wants!!!
and i have to!!! T_T
i was so sad when i know that i have to miss their concert...
I'm totally addicted when the first time i saw hongki acting in the drama You're Beautiful
and then i started searching for them..
i saw their music video for the first time
the music video i saw for the first time is I HOPE
i was shocked that hongki has such wonderful,powerful and perfect voice!!
i like 5 of them..i really like them..i like them so much!!!
and then i found a show - Idoil Maknae Rebelion
one of FT ISLAND member - song seung hyun was participate in that show
he was so naughty and adorable!!
he even dressed like a woman in that show and saying he was actor! it's funny! XD
i think he had bring a lot of happiness to others people
and i'm one of the people..haha
FT ISLAND had changed a member on year 2009
oh won bin was left the band and was replaced by song seung hyun
at that time, the band aren't going well due to an incident and a lot of problems they're facing..
their fans started leaving them
they really tried hard to get their fans back
and they did it!!
with the song I HOPE and many more~
they have a sond name HELLO HELLO
and kids even can sing that song!!
i think they must feel proud when they see the video XD
there's a lot of thing i can write about them..
it will be endless if i keep writing now..
so i'll stop here..but i want to say
FT ISLAND I ♥ YOU FOREVER
calm down..hahaha
ReplyDelete