colours of 1 malaysia / citrawarna

Friends~

Thursday, July 09, 2009

KJR competiton-03-07-09

last Friday is my kjr competition...i get a lucky number..12...the card is very easy..but i still slow than one of the student of setapak indah,because he/she finish all the station in time 7minutes 50 second...so fast!!!...oh my god...i finish all the station in time 8 minutes 40 second...haizzz...his/her number is 12...my teacher say i get a lucky number...i say i will try my best...but the result is still bad although i am the first person finish the station...when the competition is finish...my teacher say although you late,but maybe still can get price...wait all my friends come back...then we ask who get saman...and nobody is get the saman!!!after that,a teacher come and say we have 1 saman...and the people who get the saman is number 12...that's me!!!....I'm so shock and i wanna cry already...why me??..i don't have do any mistake...but the saman record there write me don't have look left,right,left...but i never get the saman resit...at the time...I'm already don't know what to say...I'm just know that i have do all the isyarat...i never do any mistake...I'm sad...and I'm already no chance to get price already...sorry to all the school team although just only 1 saman...just a little bit then we can pecah rekod already..haizzz...but I'm really really sad...at the begin we are very happy...we are get high there...and all people look at us...and after the competition...our school principal is come and she just ask how our result and she back...my teacher tell me just accept the saman...before we go for the competition...we know that st.john get 15 saman,Victoria get 18 saman,taman melati get 10 saman,before competition we all are scare...after competition..we know that we just get 1 saman...we are very happy cause maybe the champion is our school!!....this year we wear black shirt and black tracksuit go for competition...many people say we look like kongsi gelap...haha...but i;m think so...hahaha....and Saturday is the penutup...we all are scare about the results....

No comments:

Post a Comment