colours of 1 malaysia / citrawarna

Friends~

Saturday, July 11, 2009

m.y and I

after the kjr competition...we back to school and study like normal...but something that not normal is...m.y and i...why??...because we less talk in class already...i feel we not as close as before already...(before i also got write in blog...because i scare m.y see this...so i delete it already)...py and moon also like us...they don't have talk after the intervensi...yesterday in school...when m.y talk to me...and i no response...they don't now the reason that why i don't want to talk ....haha...but i do like this i know I'm really no manners...but don't know why...when my mood is bad...then i will keep quite...no talk with others already...after the BI class...monitor tell me that teacher A want to see me...so i just go to find the teacher quietly...without tell anyone...actually i wanna tell m.y...but she go talk to others friends...so i don't want disturb her and go myself...actually teacher A want me to find the file and the project of teacher B class...when i go back class...is late already...but teacher A wanna see fy...and i call her and tell the bm teacher that i wanna find teacher A a while...but the BM teacher say can't go...you are not respect me...i feel hurt when teacher say like that...so i keep quite in class...and m.y try to talk with me...but i never give her any response....here I'm going to apologize to her...sorry...and when recess time...jc ask me what happen...and i say not your buisiness...then i leave her and m.y and i walk away....when i go back class...i ask m.y that when recess time is it I'm very fierce...and she say yes...she say jc feel hurt and wanna cry already...i really feel sorry to her...and I'm going to apologize to her Monday...i hope m.y and jc will forgive me for this two days that what I'm do for them...sorry..sorry..and sorry...except sorry..i don't know what i need to say anymore...i know m.y and i will like this(less talk...no topic)...all because of me...is my fault...sorry to all of you that i hurt...just wanna say...sorry...

1 comment: